Saturday, January 25, 2014

'Shadow of a Falling Woman (Thriller Romance Story Book 1)' by Ahmed Alsamanoudi



In Shadow of a Falling Woman, author Ahmed Alsamanoudi chronicles the story of an Australian family. The romance revolves around the lives of sisters Nancy and Linda.


Curvaceous, beautiful, dark-haired Nancy is every man’s fantasy. Her come-hither was such a magnet for boys during her high school years that her strait-laced, God-fearing, devout parents sent her to an all-girls’ Catholic high school to remove any temptations from her education. After high school Nancy attended college to study accounting. While away from home, she honors her parents’ wishes that she have nothing to do with boys even though she was being constantly bombarded by male attention.

Nancy, however, once meets a college mate at the coffee shop. Three years after their torrid love affair, she and Tony are married. Two children follow soon. Tony and Nancy struggle to save for a house.

Linda, on the other hand, is too practical to get involved with boys. She wants an expensive car and a big house. Linda believes that love can happen after marriage. She marries a rich pharmacy student.

Catastrophe befalls the family. Their father suffers a heart attack, and their mom dies in a car accident. Nancy and Tony suffer financial and job losses in the 2007 recession in Australia. Just when they despair about finding employment, a new friend, Alex convinces them to invest in his get-rich-quick-scheme. The results are disastrous.

Shadow of a Falling Woman is the story of how one family copes by resisting temptations, disappointment, loss, and death that will leave the readers awestruck.

It is recommended to adult 18+, as it contains adult content and some sex sentences.


Buy links


Author bio:

Hello, My name is Ahmed Alsamanoudi, I am an internet marketer, writer and Author, I was chemical engineer working in one of the top manufacturing company in Australia , I have lost my job in 2007 with the world financial crises and the collapse of the share market. I started to look for a work from home system that can substitute my 9-5 job, it was very hard at the beginning with all the hype and scam on the net and it took about 4 months till I found the right system, I did some modifications and started to make money online month after month.

I have showed this system to my friends and neighbours and they started to make money after they applied the system. I cannot describe my feeling every time I help single mom or low income family to make extra cash from home and pay their bills.

This is my first book to publish and I will write more few books about internet marketing and making money online.

You can read my story in the link below

This is my first Romance book in a series of trilogy, the story is very attractive and the change in events is very fast, I hope your read the book and enjoy the story.

You can contact me at alexals12@optusnet.com.au

Good luck,
Ahmed Alsamanoudi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.