Thursday, June 4, 2015

'Billionaire's Blackmail Bride (Bad Boy Billionaire Series #15) by Judy Angelo


New York Times & USA Today best-selling author, Judy Angelo, presents:

The Billionaire Brothers Kent, Book 3 of 4 - Ridge's story


As a research scientist it is Lani Donatelli's dream to make a difference in the lives of people suffering from neurodegenerative diseases. There's only one problem, and it's a huge one - she's lost her funding from the big pharmaceutical companies and her research lab is in danger of closing down. Without funding her experiments are at a standstill. On top of that, she has one month to come up with the money to clear months of arrears with the leasing company before she and her team are evicted. In desperation, she turns to the one man she knows can save her skin. But is she willing to pay the price he demands?

As co-member of a Houston school board, Ridge Kent has admired Lani Donatelli for months. She, however, can't stand him. According to her, he's nothing but a joker and an annoying one at that. Their disagreements at board meetings don't help since the constant conflict builds a brick wall between them. He wants to get to know her better but how can he, when all their interactions have been the polar opposite of positive? And then, like a heaven-sent miracle, lovely little Lani falls right into his hands. She has nowhere to turn but to him. He is willing to help, on one condition - Lani Donatelli must become his wife.

Bride by blackmail - a recipe for disaster or an unexpected chance for love?

http://amzn.to/1eS7NvG

Author Biography

New York Times and USA Today Best-Selling Author

I fell in love with romance novels as a teenager and have never lost my passion for these stories of love and life, conflict and reconciliation, relationships and family. For me, it was a natural progression from reading romance novels to writing them (I've always loved creating stories of my own). There's just one little problem - I keep falling in love with each new hero I create. Would you call that cheating? (smile)

When I'm not writing, I'm reading psychology. Fascinating stuff! My book shelves are loaded with textbooks, right next to tons of romance novels. My son calls me a book nerd and I proudly accept the title. What can I say? Books are my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.