Monday, December 7, 2015

Bad Boy Reformed Series by Alyssa Rae Taylor

Raising Ryann


Twenty-year-old Reese Johnson can finally leave her troublesome past behind. She enters college with her best friend, Gia, and spends her time doing what she loves—working as a self-defense instructor at a local gym. Then Luke Ryann enters the picture. He’s the tall, dark, and tattooed MMA fighter her boss hires to privately train her. One minute, he captivates her with his piercing brown eyes and boyish dimples. The next, he infuriates her with his relentless banter and cocky bad boy behavior. He’s the last thing she wants or needs, and she never expects to fall in love with him.

Luke’s jaded past has him keeping a safe distance. Despite what he feels, some things are better left alone. He has a dangerous secret—one that has the potential to risk their lives. As he fights the attraction between them, can he resist the growing tension and protect the woman he’ll never be able to have?

Raising Ryann, the first book in the Bad Boy Reformed Trilogy, isn't just a fighter romance. This story is filled with action, suspense, mystery- even a touch of humor.

Recommended for mature audiences due to situations of abuse, violence, strong language and sexual content.


http://amzn.to/1XQsRqR


Resisting Ryann


What happens when the person you love becomes threatened by your very existence? How far will you go to keep them safe?

Luke Ryann will do anything to protect the woman he loves, even if it means shattering her heart. When the mystery of his past comes back to haunt him, he leaves Reese behind and enters the life of crime he had worked so hard to escape. When all is said and done, will he be able to get out of this alive, or will he be in over his head?

She’s been in love with him since her childhood, but now she questions everything. After Reese Johnson discovers Luke’s disappearance has nothing to do with the MMA, she faces a difficult choice. Can she find it in her heart to forgive him? Or will the secrets and lies be too damaging for her to trust again? Will this couple ever have a chance? You know what they say.

Sometimes … love just isn’t enough.


http://amzn.to/1XQtgtj


Breaking Ryann


He promised to leave me alone, but that was a lie. I should have known he'd have this pull on me--seeping through my skin and into my bones, burning me from the outside in. It's just like when we were kids, and I can no longer avoid him. I've accepted it, but what will it take to convince him that I am no longer his? Is that really what I want?

I told her I'd leave her alone. But who was I kidding? I've never been one to back away from a challenge. He stole my girl--my future--from me. I'm coming back with a vengeance. I'm taking back what he took from me. After all the secrets and lies, can we come back from this? Even if it breaks me, I'll stop at nothing to protect what's always been mine.

Author's note- Breaking Ryann is the final book in the Bad Boy Reformed Series. These books should be read in order. Due to strong language, violence, and sexual content this book is recommended for mature audiences.


http://amzn.to/1XQtTmK


Author bio:

Alyssa Rae Taylor was born in Massachussetts and currently resides in a small town in North Carolina. She is a devoted and enthusiastic reader, writer, and movie goer. Her debut novel, A Lions Pride, was published in early 2013. A Rebel Star is her second novel with many more projects soon to follow. 

Visit her online:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.