Thursday, December 17, 2015

#Sale! 'Shifter Romance Aflame Collection' 36 book collection from Melissa F. Hart



36 hot shifter paranormal romance books for one great price. Indulge yourself with stories of werewolf and shifter romance.

Broken Wheel Wolves: Boxed Set (The Complete Collection, Books 1-6)

Wolf Problem
Vanishing in Plain Sight
Luck of the Irish
Cry Wolf
Lost and Not Found
Means, Motive and Opportunity

Phases of Passion: Boxed Set (The Complete Collection, Book 1-6)

New Moon
Crescent Moon
Full Moon
New Beginning
Birth Right
Let's Make a Pack

Wolf Tainted Union: The Complete Collection – 6-Book Bundle (Books 1-6)

Bewitched
By the Light of the Moon
The Witching Hour
A Brewing Storm
Forgotten Faces Ignite New Places
The Battle for Blood

Willow Run: Boxed Set (Books 1-6)

Welcome to the Kingdom
About Face
Catch as Catch Can
Life Lessons
Party Animals
Time to Change
Hunting Hearts: Boxed Set (The Complete Collection, Books 1-6)

The Book of Unbound Chains
Dreams of a Restless Sleep
The Wolf Released
My Only Safe Place
To Soar with Eagles
Love at the End of the World

Lynxar Series: Boxed Set (Books 14-19)

Eye of the Beholder
Scars of my Past
Glory in Victory
The Storm to Come
World at War
A Heart that Beats Only for You

*** 

Adults 18+ Only



http://amzn.to/1RSOYrS


Author Bio:

I started writing romance fiction since I was 16 years old. I'm now a published writer thanks to the wonderful world of ebooks.

I live in Canada and I love the winter months. As you can see, I wrote several books related to the winter holidays.

I'm not represented by an agent and I'm a proud indie. I have learned how to create websites and edit images, design book covers, etc. All my books and what you see on this website I have created myself.

I'm currently a certified accountant but my dream is to be a full-time independent writer of hot erotic romance books.

Please visit my website: www.melissafhart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.