Sunday, January 3, 2016

#FREE 'Untouched: A Bad Boy MMA Romance (Midwest Alphas Book 1)' by Tabatha Kiss


I thought I wanted my stepbrother, but then I met his cousin.

I’ve been banished for bad behavior. 

Exiled away to some farmhouse out in the middle of Hickville, Missouri to be set straight by my ex-cop step-uncle, Charlie. 

I miss Chicago. I miss my friends. Above all, I miss my bad boy stepbrother, Rick. The only person in the world that wants me around.

Charlie has three rules:
1. Put everything back where you found it.
2. Don’t leave the house without supervision.
3. Stay away from his son, Tobias.

He’s untouchable.
In more ways than one.

I walked in on Tobias changing.
It was a total accident, but I didn’t cover my eyes.
It wasn’t his perfect body that kept me from looking away.

It was the bruises.

They were everywhere, like red and blue paint splattered across his ribs and arms.
He’s hiding something but he’s not telling.

Luckily, I’m not too keen on living by the rules.

I follow him underground — literally — and catch him going head to head with some of the most vicious fighters in the country.
The Midwest Alphas. An illegal MMA fighting tournament.

Tobias is the local favorite to win it all.
But there’s something he wants more than to be the Alpha champion…

And he’s looking right at me.
__

**BONUS! For a limited time, Untouched includes the complete novella RAIL ME: A Stepbrother Romance**




Join the mailing list and get exclusive updates from Tabatha herself straight to your inbox athttp://eepurl.com/bn_pKL

Want to receive all of Tabatha's books for FREE? Sign up to join Tabatha Kiss' ARC Team athttp://eepurl.com/bBjV4v

Be sure to read the ARC Team FAQs before signing up at https://tabathakiss.wordpress.com/2015/11/13/arc-team-faqs/

You can now find Tabatha on Facebook! "Like" her at https://www.facebook.com/TabathaKiss

Questions? Comments? Requests?
Contact Tabatha at authortabathakiss@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.