Tuesday, February 2, 2016

'Baked Part 1: Red Velvet Rapture' by Colleen Charles



Want a bite?

Ally


The first time I saw Gabe in my sensual cupcake bakery, I had no idea who he was. All I knew was chiseled perfection like him could never really want a girl like me. That didn't stop me from craving and lusting after everything I could never have.

Success. 


Gabe. 

And I was trapped in a twisted frenemy relationship with my douche bag ex fiancee. I never would have dreamed who Gabe really was, what he wanted and why he wanted it.

Gabe

My f*cked up family taught me a lot. Take rather than give. 
Anything. 

Everything. 

Ally made me feel clean. Whole. I'd do anything to have her and even more to keep her. In spite of my past but more importantly ... because of it.

I took her tenuous control and worshiped her killer curves. I never suspected she'd steal my heart.


Buy links


Author Bio

After 26 years in Corporate leadership at a Fortune 500, I discovered people within the organization lacked integrity. I'd always known deep in my soul that I was trying to fit a square peg in to a round hole since I'm the typical creative type. I miss my staff but I don't miss the corporate world. It's been said that the Universe will let you know if something isn't right for you. The first time, it will hit you with a pebble. Then a brick. Then a boulder. Let's just say that I got flattened. When my fifteen pound toy dog, Nigel (pictured above), was threatened, I knew it was time to say goodbye.

It's sad but true.

Here's what I found within the first thirty days of being free. Writing stories from my heart that readers love means more to me than working myself in to an early grave for people who only care about their bottom line.

My heart has never been more full and my soul has never been more satisfied.

I've never worked so hard in my life but it doesn't even feel like work. It's worth it. All of it. Because it's about the joy that's found within the journey. The highs and the lows because I get to write stories for all of you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading, enjoying and recommending the stories that I write. When you share my work with others, nothing is more rewarding. Your word of mouth is my very best friend ... that, and your reviews. There is nothing more important to me than all of you.

I love to hear from my readers and answer all communications personally. You can find me at:

www.colleencharles.com - VALUABLE STARTER PACKAGE for new subscribers
https://www.facebook.com/Colleen-Charles-1505026199744713/
https://twitter.com/booksbycolleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.