Friday, July 29, 2016

Fall Together: An Erotic Romance (Pretty Boy #) by Isobel Starling




Fall Together


Two hearts collide on a London rush-hour Tube train. Artist Emily Raven really has no choice in getting up close and personal with model Pieter Bayer when they are pushed together in a crowded train carriage. Their close proximity kindles a conversation, which leads to them discovering they have an acquaintance in common—art director Darien Hollgoode. So when Pieter invites the artist to accompany him to the photo shoot he’s heading to, Emily decides it’s a perfect opportunity to catch up with her roguish old friend Darien, and spend time with her gorgeous new friend, Pieter.

Weeks later, a simple, passionate kiss leads to Pieter and Emily deciding that they want more, and, throwing caution to the wind, they begin a deeply erotic affair.

However, the couple have friends who are not so happy about their blossoming relationship. Pieter’s best-friend Simeon is secretly in love with him, and Emily’s manipulative old friend, Darien, holds an explosive secret to Pieter’s past that will change everything.

Set between Berlin and London, this beautifully life-affirming erotic romance story tells of how two damaged hearts learn to love again, and in loving each other, rediscover themselves.

Please note: This book was previously titled ‘Schonling’ and was re-released under the title ‘Fall Together’ in July 2016.

Also note: There are sexually explicit scenes in this book and strong language throughout. Reader discretion is advised.











About Isobel Starling


Inspiration strikes at the strangest of times.

Born in Germany, I spent most of my twenty-year professional career making art. I relocated to the UK and faced with the dreaded artist’s creative block, I started to write and found I loved it more than making art.

My first novel “Fall Together” was a bestseller in the GLBT-Bisexual genre on the ‘All Romance e-books’ site. I have just completed my sixth book and signed French translation rights for the whole Shatterproof Bond M/M series.

My greatest love is writing M/M relationships, and I hope one day to actually finish the fantasy novel that I put ‘to rest’ three years ago.

****

Social Media

https://isobelstarling.wix.com/books

https://twitter.com/isobel_starling

https://www.goodreads.com/isobel_starling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.