Friday, October 14, 2016

His Brat (A Dark Romance) by Isabella Starling




His Brat


This brat is about to be taught a lesson.


MAX
She's off limits. The one girl I can't have. Of course, I don't know that when I see her for the first time and bury myself inside her.
But I'm marrying her mother... a loveless marriage that means nothing to either of us, but still means Lola Grace can't be mine.
I wouldn't be good for her, anyway. I play hard, and f*ck harder. I'd ruin a pretty young girl like her in mere hours.
But I just can't resist... Lola Grace is too damn sweet for me to give up.

LOLA GRACE
My life changes when Max River walks into it.
He complicates everything, making me regret ever setting eyes on his tall, inked and toned body.
But at the same time, I can't let go.
I know the rules.
No kissing.
Not touching.
No talking.
No f*cking.
And I'm about to break every one of them.

Full-length novel. Standalone, no cliffhanger. HEA guaranteed.



http://amzn.to/2dq126r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.