Thursday, April 30, 2015

'Executive Decision' by Jasmine Garner


Blurb:

A recently divorced single mom not looking for love, a millionaire boss not looking for anything but her…

A single mistake sent Tasha’s life into a downward spiral, but now she has a second chance. Determined to get her life back on track, she isn’t letting anything distract her- especially not another man.That’s what she’s telling herself, anyway.

Her new boss is gorgeous, rich, and only has eyes for her. They’re both damaged from their pasts, and she wants to protect herself from another heartbreak. But he’s determined to prove himself to her and no matter how hard she tries, she can't resist his charm.

PLEASE NOTE: This interracial erotic romance has mature content, adult language, and a few sizzling sex scenes that are NOT for the faint of heart.


Buy links

Author info:

I'm an avid romance and erotica reader with a vivid imagination. I love writing sizzling stories with lots of drama and scorching sex scenes. When I'm not writing, I'm spending time with my husband and enjoying this wonderful thing called life.

Website: JasmineGarnerBooks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.