Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Meet Teresa Gabelman, Melanie James, Gena D. Lutz, D'Elen McClain, contributing authors to 'Romancing the Paranormal'


Meet four of the authors whose brand new stories are in the upcoming boxed set 'Romancing the Paranormal,' now available for preorder!

Teresa Gabelman

Being a wife to a wonderful man who was my high school honey and a mother to a 17 year old son who is my world and working 40 hour weeks takes up a lot of my spare time. Even with all of that I still find time to read my favorite authors and find new ones to give me a break from reality. My love and passion for the written word sent me on a journey 18 years ago, a journey to be able to do what my favorite authors do for me and that is to take someone away from the daily grind and send them into a world where they can root for their hero’s, hate the villain’s, love and well be kind of jealous of heroine, laugh, cry and be bummed when ‘The End’ comes too quickly. 18 years ago I wrote my first book. 17 years ago I had my son and life happened. It’s time to travel the road that I had to detour from for a time and achieve my goal, my dream and hopefully my reality.

http://amzn.to/1F0GsAF

Visit Teresa's website!

**********

Melanie James

Melanie James is a Western Pennsylvania native who spent several years in the Chicago area before being dragged to the frozen land of Northeast Wisconsin she has called home for the last 9 years. Not that she minded, Chicago is nice to visit but she didn't care for living there. She prefers living in the country or small towns than in or around a big city.

Melanie is married to the most wonderful husband a woman could ask for. She has two fabulous kids that keep her on her toes and she wouldn't trade them for the world or even consider selling them on e-bay. Most Days!

She has two dogs and one sassy cat (see the pet page for their personal bios). There may be a guinea pig in the house somewhere too!

When she's not writing, she works part time in the IT world (shhh don't tell anyone, she really is a tech geek). She is also working on her graduate degree at the University of Wisconsin Stout.

http://amzn.to/1ATDXd3

Visit her website!

**********

Gena D. Lutz

Gena D. Lutz lives in the blistering heat of Arizona with her husband and four kids and two very high maintenance dogs, a Chihuahua and Australian Shepard. When she is not busy writing, Lutz can be found watching the classics, like Charmed and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, marathon style. Lutz enjoys reading, riding horses, playing poker and looks forward to the day she can travel the world.

http://amzn.to/1C0vaNs

Visit her website!

**********

D'Elen McClain

Since I dislike writing information/bios about myself, I’ve decided to list a bunch of random facts you may or may not know. I’ll add to the list whenever I think of something interesting.

1) I owned a bookstore for 20-years ages 21 to 41.

2) I have three daughters (I lied and said I had a son and two daughters in the Bad Luck books).

3) I love animals from mammals to spiders especially if they have fangs.

4) My favorite breed of dogs are Rottweilers. I’ve been blessed with five in my life.

5) I was very shy in school.

6) I was a high school cheerleader. (No you cannot unfriend me because of this)

7) On October 19th, 2014, I will be married for 35-years.

8) For my midlife crisis I attended the police academy (age 45) and survived.

9) I’m a fangirl of so many authors I can’t list them.

10) I’m Dyslexic and didn’t read until the age of twelve.

11) I’m addicted to books. Severely addicted!

12) My youngest daughter accused me of loving my dogs more than her when she was young. I told her I did love the dogs but there was a big difference. If my children were starving we could eat the dogs. I wasn’t willing to let the dogs eat my children. Looking back, I might have been fibbing.

13) I’m a conservative liberal democrat

14) I believe the naked human body is beautiful and could care less if people walked around nude. Yes all people–tall, thin, fat, droopy!

15) My favorite food is steak.

16) I was the lead detective on a serial killer case and got my guy. He killed three people in two years. Part of the book is written.

17) I have ten grandchildren.

18) My two favorite movies are Schindler’s List and Jaws17) I have ten grandchildren

19) I love to dance (badly)

20) I clean my house when I’m angry. Since my retirement from the police department, I no longer have much motivation.

21) I’m an Army brat

22) I love to laugh even at myself.

23) My favorite books ever are the Anne of Green Gables series.

24) I read everything I can find on deadly diseases. Ebola I’ve got your number.

25) My strangest pet was a scorpion that my mother brought home for me when I was eleven. Some Air Force guys were trying to kill it and she thought I’d like it. I loved it!

26) I drink water and coffee only.

27) I still keep in contact with my friend from 5th grade though we haven’t seen each other since we were twelve.

28) I came up with the Holly Roberts’ pen name because I specialized in sex crimes as a detective and didn’t think writing BDSM would go over well at trial.

29) My real initials are DLN if you add “e” to the middle you have D’Elen. McClain is my mother’s family name.

30) I am really a princess and no one can tell me differently.

31) Smoking marijuana is on my bucket list.

32) I always bring my real-life pink handcuffs to book signings. They’ve circled the wrists of sexual predictors, murderers, and everything in between. Yes, you may try them on.

33) My husband and I eat an exclusively Paleo diet and are no fun to eat with.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=as_li_qf_sp_sr_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&index=aps&keywords=d%27elen%20mcclain&linkCode=ur2&tag=andsboorev-20&linkId=YZ3ACFUAY4G4R7W2

Visit her website!


Romancing the Paranormal

Stephanie Rowe - Shadows of Darkness (Order of the Blade)

Haunted by a tormented past that has come to reclaim him, a former assassin must choose between saving the world, or protecting the one woman who can touch his heart and redeem his soul.


Robyn Peterman - Fashionably Hotter Than Hell

Book 5 of the Hot Damned Series


Victoria Danann - Konochur: Wolf Lover

In the middle of a war with dragon shifters, a human widow of a werewolf may get another chance at love, but feelings of guilt threaten a blossoming attraction to the one wolf everyone thought was untamable.


Kym Grosso - Lost Embrace

Dominant vampire leader, Kade Issacson, is devastated when his fiancée, Sydney Willows, is nearly killed by a demon and her transition into the supernatural tests the limits of their bond. Deep in the heart of New Orleans, they struggle to keep her alive while searching for an escaped killer who promises to end Sydney’s life once and for all.


Dakota Cassidy - What Not to Were


Claudy Conn - Harley-Awakening

Harley is a Hybrid that doesn't want to serve revenge up cold. She wants to serve it up now and she wants serve it up HOT.


Teresa Gabelman - Forbidden Hunger

A shifter without a pack, Janna Lawson goes in search of the man who her mother died trying to protect. What she finds is Garrett Foster, a man who has the power to decide her fate and causes a hunger inside her that is forbidden to them both.


Melanie James - Gertie's Paranormal Plantation

When you run a shelter for paranormal creatures, you can’t afford to let your guard down. When carefree—and quite naïve—witch Gertie O’Leary welcomes an enchanting new guest to the plantation, she finds herself caught up in an ancient struggle. Marie Laveau and the gang will have to pull together once again to save Gertie’s love life. Love, lust and laughs await on the Paranormal Plantation.


Gena D. Lutz - Sonnet Vale: Paranormal Hunter

Paranormal hunter, Sonnet Vale, has the unique ability to hunt and kill vampires. But a chance encounter with a handsome stranger is about to change everything, teaching Sonnet what it's like to be hunted and possessed.


D'Elen McClain - Fang Chronicles: Tyboll

A grumpy bear shifter, a stubborn she-bear shifter, and more growls than a bear clan can possibly handle. Will the two kill each other or discover they make the perfect mated pair?


Julia Mills - Her Dragon's Heart

Jace MacQuaid, the youngest Dragon Guardsman since the original knights has just found his mate, Melanie Whelan…the one the Universe made for him…the light of his soul. Of course, to claim her he will have to fight a force so dark not even the oldest of dragon kin has the answers. Fate really stepped in it this time.


Brandy L. Rivers - Seductive Solutions

When Toryn’s trusted friend begins failing, he’ll search for a way to free him of the destructive bond. Isa might have a solution for Scotty’s problem, if Toryn can help her find the courage.


Cynthia St. Aubin - From Hell to Breakfast

He's a supernatural bounty hunter with a broken heart and a loose zipper. She's a succubus with a smart mouth and a long rap sheet. When her crimes become his problem, they're in for one hell of a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.