Monday, April 13, 2015

'Victoria's Downfall' by A. Zavarelli



Blurb:

Victoria Kelly has been running scared for six long years. The life she leads is a constant battle to stay one step ahead of the past that haunts her. To build up her walls and keep everyone at a distance. It’s the only way to survive in this twisted web that’s been woven for her, and there’s no escaping it.

Gabriel Maddox is a man who knows what he wants. But what he wants, and what is expected from him, are two entirely different things. To survive his harshest critics, Gabriel has had to adapt. To become cold and ruthless in all aspects of his life, including his relationships. It’s a lifestyle that seems to work for him. It’s how he stays sane. How he stays in control. How he protects himself.

But when Victoria and Gabriel collide, they ignite something in each other that they never knew existed. With dark secrets lurking around every corner, can these two overcome the obstacles that lie ahead?

Read some character quotes from the book:
I said I was sorry that I was an asshole. Not that you ran into me~ Gabriel

I always feel like I'm split in half. There is the shy, timid me who craves love and acceptance. And then there is the reckless part of me, like a willful teenager crying out for attention, and will do almost anything to get it~ Victoria

I have no idea why, but I'm grinning back at her. This temperamental, wild creature in front of me who has the nerve to put me in my place~ Gabriel

Maybe I secretly like the idea of all of New York watching while Gabriel Maddox fucks me~ Victoria

I can't help it if I enjoy the monster I've become. In fact, I don't just enjoy it. I revel in it. I want to be the monster that terrifies them. The sex is better when they hate me, because there's no hiding that in the moment~ Gabriel

He tastes like mint and possession and fire~ Victoria

She knew who I was and genuinely didn't seem to give a fuck. She spoke to me with disdain. It usually took at least a brutal hour of fucking before it ever got to that stage~ Gabriel

I think I would have to disagree Victoria. I think you would like to be owned by me. Knowing that you are mine to do with as I please. I have a feeling, that if you give me the chance, you would like it very much~ Gabriel

http://amzn.to/1JDPG6u


Author Bio:

Ashleigh Zavarelli is a Montana Native, currently living near the beautiful beaches of South Australia. She likes to write Contemporary Romance and Dystopian. When she isn't writing she can be found posting updates and cat photos on twitter under the name @ashzav

Social Media Links:

https://ashleighzavarelli.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.