Saturday, July 21, 2018

Sex Prescribed: Jewels and Panties (Book One) by Brooke Kinsley free for a limited time!


I was compensated via Fiverr for sharing this book with you. I only choose those books that I feel will be of interest to my readers. 

Jewels and Panties: Sex Prescribed

Lincoln has studied every part of the female anatomy...
....and how to stimulate it!

Etta

I always thought I was the luckiest girl in the world being engaged to my childhood sweetheart. In fact, there’s nothing I love more than rushing home to him after a hard shift at the hospital. Except today I found out he’s a dirtbag, and he’s had someone else in our bed while I saved lives. 


All I wanted to do was escape to my mom’s house but if things couldn’t get any worse, some asshole crashes into me and I find myself staring out through my shattered windshield at a kind stranger saving my life.
But who is he? And could his eyes be any bluer?

Lincoln

I may be a billionaire and world famous biomechanics inventor but I’m a doctor first and all I’ve ever wanted to do was save lives. Making my way home after a long shift at Normont Memorial Hospital, I can’t wait to get home and relax, but when a car crash takes place on the highway, I know my help is needed.
With one driver dead and the other one losing consciousness, I need to work fast. But who is the girl who survived? Despite her being injured, she’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, a real life. Sleeping beauty in a smashed up sedan.
All I want to do is save her, but she doesn’t know what for…

Warning, this book contains sexual and graphic content. Take responsibility for your own sexual pleasure..

Enjoy :)




Check out the rest of the series, with some other free and discounted titles! Click on a cover for more information.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.