Monday, July 6, 2020

Get a FREE copy of Hero of the Heart (Witmer Warriors) by Jean Stokes

Who doesn't love a free read? Today I'm sharing with you a military romance that you can download for free from BookFunnel. Just be sure to leave your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon when you're finished reading it!



What happens when a girl is forced into a situation that she didn’t sign up for?

Something like a marriage that she doesn’t believe in perhaps...you get me.

I left behind my life in the city in search of something new.

A place where no one knew me, I had no family, and my mistakes remained in the past.

But when I arrive in the sleepy town of Witmer, I don’t know what it was I expected, but it certainly wasn’t what I got.

The surprise came in the form of a boulder of a man, with a cold personality to match. The kind of man that, like poking a bear, you tend to avoid.

So, don’t ask me what it was that drew me to my new neighbor Aaron Willet. Perhaps it was the brooding, or his insanely muscular arms, or even perhaps the fact that he wasn’t showing a direct interest in me.

Whatever it is, I feel a need to know him.

But this isn’t just a sleepy town like it might appear on the surface. There’s trouble brewing in Witmer. A family that wants to make trouble for the rest of us.

I won’t let that happen, and neither will my stubborn and rather arrogant neighbor, even if he won’t open up to me.

Author's Note
This is the Witmer story of Talia and Aaron, an enemies to lovers military romance in a small town western setting with an independent heroine, an alpha hero, a dash of humor, no cheating and a guaranteed happily ever after! There is a healthy dose of steamy scenes. There is no cliffhanger and can be read standalone but is ideally read as the first in the Witmer series as you will love the characters and want to find out what happens to them. What are you waiting for?


Get your copy on Bookfunnel

Leave your reviews!



I was compensated via Fiverr for sharing this post. I only share those books that I feel will be of interest to my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.