Thursday, March 19, 2015

'The Piper's Lament (The Well of Souls Series)' by G.D. Steel & Ray McHatton



The Piper's Lament

The Well Of Souls Series~ A paranormal historical romance with ghostly highlanders by GD Steel and Ray McHatton

In 1746, Scotland fought its last battle for sovereignty on the moors of Culloden, and lost.

For over 200 years there have been Highlanders trapped in the Well of Souls… Cameron and Enid are young lovers, until Prince Charles Stuart’s war tears them apart. Trapped in the Well of Souls, Cameron’s essence is tied to his bagpipes, keeping his link to his family alive throughout the centuries, always mourning his lost love.

In 2013, Gavin is a staid Scottish Accountant and Master Piper haunted by dreams of war, sorrow and death. Elizabeth is a young American Mercantile Heiress on holiday researching her family’s lineage before taking over the family business. They are each haunted by the ghosts of the past in different ways. Will love be enough to free the trapped Highlanders from The Well of Souls or are their fates tied to that of Scotland’s Independence?

**Contains ADULT content


http://amzn.to/1I1S4mz


Author Biography

G. D. Steel is a single mom of two, a US Navy Veteran, Registered Nurse, Aesthetician, Reiki Master, Business Owner, Author and avid traveler. She released her first book, a holiday romance, "Jersey Daze" as an ebook in June 2011.

"I did a lot of research and self publishing an e-book made the best sense to me. This wouldn't have been possible even ten years ago. Thanks to the internet, writers have found a new avenue to getting their work out to the general public."

"I began writing over 15 years ago when I went to Scotland to visit family I hadn't met. I stepped off the plane and felt like I had come home. I fell in love with the country and it's people and tragic history. I picked up a pen and haven't put it down since, but it is only in the past 5 years where I have started to work towards writing for others than myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.