Thursday, March 19, 2015

'Jersey Daze (A Holiday Romance)' by G.D. Steel


Jersey Daze

Julianna Hastings had to put her grief for her father and stepmother on hold when she assumed custody of her younger siblings. When she loses them in a custody hearing, she is overwhelmed by grief and unable to cope. Jeremy Davies runs a successful business. While looking for his next Executive Secretary, he is pulled into the fun and loving Hastings family circle. When Julianna falls apart, Jeremy wants to be the one to help put Julianna and her family back together. Another watches and wants all that Jeremy has, including Julianna. Will he tear their new family apart? 

Filled with love, laugher, tears, heartache and family values, this is a must read on cold winter nights, lazy rainy days or whenever you want to experience a full range of emotions within a good story. 

This book has scenes some may find objectionable, graphic sexual content. 

Fan Comment 
"Was very pleased when I got the book as quickly as I did, I was excited to start reading. I knew only a few pages into it, it was going to be a "can't put it down" type of book. It is a quick read book, great for a rainy weekend. This book kept my attention from start to finish. I found myself going through a series of different emotions with the characters in the book. From anger, to frustration, to happy, to sad, to excited. 
It was a book that at the end I was sorry that it was over. One suggestion, keep a box of tissues handy. A Job well done goes out to the author."
http://amzn.to/1MRdjZf


Author Biography

G. D. Steel is a single mom of two, a US Navy Veteran, Registered Nurse, Aesthetician, Reiki Master, Business Owner, Author and avid traveler. She released her first book, a holiday romance, "Jersey Daze" as an ebook in June 2011.

"I did a lot of research and self publishing an e-book made the best sense to me. This wouldn't have been possible even ten years ago. Thanks to the internet, writers have found a new avenue to getting their work out to the general public."

"I began writing over 15 years ago when I went to Scotland to visit family I hadn't met. I stepped off the plane and felt like I had come home. I fell in love with the country and it's people and tragic history. I picked up a pen and haven't put it down since, but it is only in the past 5 years where I have started to work towards writing for others than myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.