Friday, April 29, 2016

Crave You by Ryan Parker



Crave You


Riveting suspense, sizzling erotica...

RACHEL

He started as the distraction I needed from my life of loneliness. The best part? It was all online. But that didn’t last long.

Bright, secretive, and with no filter when it comes to talking about sex, he lures me out of isolation, giving me the courage to meet him in real life. But there are things I can’t tell him. Things I don’t tell anyone. I have to keep my past from him.

FINN

Logic told me not to meet her, but lust won the argument. It isn’t long before we’re caught up in a whirlwind of sex, romance, and danger.

My secrets could get people killed, including Rachel. But I can’t stop. I’m a man who doesn’t deny myself when I want something. The more I learn about her, the more I want to know about the past that she so carefully guards.

It’s the secrets and shared isolation that draws us closer, but that’s also what could drive us apart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.