Friday, April 8, 2016

Love and Wargames: A Bad Boy Hacker Romance (Snake Eyes Book 3) by Tabatha Kiss


Love and Wargames


BOXCAR

We got married two years ago.

I haven’t seen her since.

We met in Afghanistan. She was a soldier. I was a geek with a laptop.

I never thought I stood a chance but a few secret trysts together proved otherwise.

Tragedy struck and it tore us apart but I never stopped loving her.

Now, Snake Eyes is looking for me and they sent two of their best assassins to track me down.

There’s only one person I can trust to keep me safe and she hates my guts.

Caleb Fawn. My estranged wife.

This should be fun.

CALEB

I don’t believe in second chances.

But this is Boxcar we’re talking about here.

We met in Afghanistan. He was a smart-ass. I was his bodyguard.

I wanted to keep it professional but just one look in his eyes was enough to melt my damn panties off.

It couldn’t last. Being a soldier comes with a price and I wasn’t about to let him pay it.

Now, Snake Eyes wants what he’s got and they’ll get it unless I help him.

The only problem is that the two of us can’t be in the same room together without screaming at each other or tearing our clothes off. Sometimes both.

Boxcar. My idiot husband.

This should be a disaster.



http://amzn.to/1RJ2ISV


About Tabatha Kiss

Tabatha Kiss lives in Chicago, Illinois. You can probably catch her huddled up in a hoodie, reading a good romance beneath a tree in Jackson Park with her trusty husky by her side. She enjoys roller derby, sushi, and is always searching for her forever bad boy. In the meantime, she writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.