Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Dirty Plaything by Marci Fawn



Dirty Plaything


"I'll make you beg for more, dirty girl."

I have to get an interview with the elusive billionaire Damien Pierce - my career depends on it. But Damien doesn't give interviews, and especially not to a shy, clumsy girl like me.

Until he spots me in the mass of journalists at one of his lavish parties. Damien decides I'm worthy of his attention, and I promise to let him do anything if he answers my questions.

I'm only a step away from falling for him, and he wants to make me his dirty plaything at any cost. I know I've signed a deal with the devil. And Mr. Pierce sure likes his whips and chains...


.99c for a limited time! Includes FREE bonus book - Outlaw's Baby. 

Dirty Plaything is a full-length bad boy billionaire novel with light BDSM. No cliffhanger, no cheating and a happy ending.


http://amzn.to/1rvuRGF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.