Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Captive of the Hitman (A Mafia Hitman Romance) by Alexis Abbott



Captive of the Heart


“I was sent to kill her.”

There was one rule for this job. No witnesses.

Then I saw her. She wasn't supposed to be there, and I can only imagine what those dirtbags had been planning for her with her gorgeous blonde hair and her deadly curves. So I did the one thing I knew I shouldn't: I killed every a**hole in that room and I took her as my prize.

I don't save people's lives. I'm a killer, a hired hitman for the Russian mob. But I tell her to trust me, and I mean it. I'm not going to let anyone take her away from me. I'd sworn off women long ago, but I can't resist her long legs and wicked mind, and every time I tell myself I'm being foolish, she gets down on her knees and begs me not to leave her.

I'd rather die than lose her and the baby I know she'll give me.

A full length Standalone Romantic Suspense novel. No Cliffhangers. Safe from cheating. Explicit language & swearing.


http://amzn.to/2912USC

About Alexis Abbott

I'm Alexis Abbott, and I love bad boys, gritty backdrops, and super steamy sex! Sign up for my mailing list to be notified of new releases, sales, giveaways, and lots of other fun stuff ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.