Sunday, January 22, 2017

Stroke (A Bad Boy Romance) by Gabby Grace



Stroke


She wants me, but can she handle the heat?

If I decide you’re mine tonight, you’d better be ready for the time of your life; you’ll only get one chance.

If you get in the way of my business, you’d better make your peace with this world; it’s the last thing you’ll ever do.

Flying to Miami to keep tabs on a rival family was supposed to be just business as usual. But that all changed the moment I laid eyes on that Latina beauty.

Innocent and pure, Bella Rojas is everything I’m not. One look at her killer curves and her seductive smile, and I had to have her. One touch of her silky skin on mine and I wanted more. Her dark eyes flame with passion, and I want to be the one to keep the fire burning.

She doesn’t need to know who I am, just how I make her feel. But when it’s time for me to take a drug operation down, she discovers what I do and won’t let it go. She says she needs time to work through things, but the enemy won't allow it.

Danger finds her in the form of a dark, sadistic man. We’ll never be together and free, unless I kill him and every last one of them.

It’s always been about business. About family. Now it’s just all about her.

I swore to protect her, and I’m bound to my word. When all is said and done, I’ll claim her as my own.

Stroke is a panty-soaking full-length standalone bad boy romance with an HEA, no cheating, and no cliffhanger.


http://amzn.to/2iUd8Ek


About Gabby Grace


There's nothing I like more than churning out steamy hot, alpha bad boy romances! I settle in with my mug of Chamomile and my two kitties by my side, and let my dreamy bad boy fantasies take over.

I never hold back on my writing, and I like to keep the action steady and the sex scenes scorching!

Be the first to read my new releases FREE and receive my sizzling hot newsletter by joining my mailing list at http://eepurl.com/cw8mrv.

Thanks for reading. As an indie author, it's your support that makes it possible for me to keep writing.

I love to hear from my readers! Feel free to drop me a line at gabbygraceauthor@gmail.com.

Warmly,
Gabby

Find her on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.