Sunday, June 23, 2019

The Reunion by Victoria Banks


The Reunion

Following a rather bad breakup, Stell is back in her little town for the holiday. The supposed fun-filled holiday slowly turns into a disaster when she runs into the arrogant and outspoken Randy at a reunion party. The fact that the seemingly one-night stand that they shared slowly metamorphosed into a serious affair seemed not to go down well with more people, rather than one. 

Stell thought she had seen the worst of it all until Randy starts receiving threats messages in all forms. Is Randy safe? Is Stell safe? And above all, who is behind the threats? Is it that a crazy ex or a jealous lover like the Detective thinks or is it simply a prank?


Available on Amazon



About Victoria Banks

Victoria Banks is the independent best selling fiction writer having great passion towards romance suspense, thriller and mystery genre.




I was compensated via Fiverr for sharing this post. I only share those books that I feel will be of interest to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.