Monday, April 25, 2016

Bait Part 1 (Alpha Billionaire Romance) by Colleen Charles FREE 425-4/29




Bait Part 1


Sexy East Coast playboy, Nolan Banks, is disturbing my perfectly buttoned-up life. He sleeps with celebrities, jets around the globe and thumbs his nose at the tabloids.

And every time he gets drunk and photographed with some random harlot claiming she's pregnant with his love child, I get the call.

Clean it up, Charlie.

Nolan's mess.

You see, I'm Charlene de Monaco, Nolan's corporate attorney.

Then he went and did it. Something so outrageous his daddy can't buy him out of it. I can't even lawyer him out of it. His only hope for redemption is pretending to straighten up and fly right. To act like he's in love with one woman. Committed. Monogamous.

It's a solid strategy.

Except for one fatal flaw.

He picks me.



http://amzn.to/1SjkJY8


Colleen Charles Bio


https://twitter.com/booksbycolleen

https://www.facebook.com/Colleen-Charles-1505026199744713/

From Award Winning #1 Romance Author Colleen Charles:

After 26 years in Corporate leadership at a Fortune 500, I discovered people within the organization lacked integrity. I'd always known deep in my soul that I was trying to fit a square peg in to a round hole since I'm the typical creative type. I miss my staff but I don't miss the corporate world. It's been said that the Universe will let you know if something isn't right for you. The first time, it will hit you with a pebble. Then a brick. Then a boulder. Let's just say that I got flattened. When my fifteen pound toy dog, Nigel, was threatened, I knew it was time to say goodbye.

It's sad but true.

Here's what I found within the first thirty days of being free. Writing stories from my heart that readers love means more to me than working myself in to an early grave for people who only care about their bottom line.

My heart has never been more full and my soul has never been more satisfied.

I've never worked so hard in my life but it doesn't even feel like work. It's worth it. All of it. Because it's about the joy that's found within the journey. The highs and the lows because I get to write stories for all of you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading, enjoying and recommending the stories that I write. When you share my work with others, it's so rewarding. Your word of mouth is my very best friend ... that, and your reviews. There is nothing more important to me than all of you.

I love to hear from my readers and answer all communications personally.

colleencharlesbooks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.