Thursday, May 5, 2016

Whiplash (A Sports Romance) by Tabatha Kiss


Whiplash


If I’m a player…
Then she’s the coach.

ELIZA
My dad doesn’t want me socializing with the team.
But I’ve never been much of a daddy’s girl.
Junior Morgan thinks he can flash a wink and get me in his bed.
I won’t make it so easy for him.
Sorry, quarterback. You want me?
You’re gonna have to earn it.
Let’s play.

JUNIOR
The new coach doesn’t want the team involved with his daughter.
But I’ve never been one to follow the rules.
Eliza Pierce thinks she’s won her little game.
I’m not giving up so easy.
Sorry, honey. I know what I want.
You have no idea who you’re playing with.
Bring it on.

A handsome playboy. The coach’s forbidden daughter.
College football’s Most Valuable Player has met his match!


http://amzn.to/1X98kf5



About Tabatha Kiss

Tabatha Kiss lives in Chicago, Illinois. You can probably catch her huddled up in a hoodie, reading a good romance beneath a tree in Jackson Park with her trusty husky by her side. She enjoys roller derby, sushi, and is always searching for her forever bad boy. In the meantime, she writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.