Monday, March 28, 2016

Chosen (A Club Crimson Novel) by Dottie Wilson


Chosen


Skye: 


I thought knew what guys like Gus were like: rich, arrogant womanisers. Not. My. Type. Then again, I also thought he was human. Even when I knew what he was, I still couldn't resist him, as hard as that was to admit. Little did I realise that the vampire billionaire could soothe my soul and liberate both my mind and my body... if he didn't break my heart first. Cora had her own plans for me too.

What would be worse: Gus breaking my already fragile heart or Cora fulfilling her promise to kill me?

Club Crimson: Chosen is a standalone novel with a Happy Ever After to melt your kindle and your heart. No cliff hangers and no cheating.

If you love your vampires hot, your shifters loyal, and enjoy covens and conspiracy... especially when it's all wrapped up in steamy paranormal romance, then you've got to read Chosen.

***This is a hot paranormal romance that contains mature themes and language.***




About Dottie Wilson


Dottie Wilson lives in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom with her husband and two dogs. She loves to go window shopping for impractical shoes she could never walk. When she gets home her perfect lazy evening is to curl up on the sofa with her dogs, drink hot chocolate and be captivated by a good romance novel.

Dottie loves to write and read crazy stories of paranormal love, lust and fantasy: romantic stories that will leave you breathless. Find out more about her at dottie-wilson.com or @dottiewilsonUK on twitter. Also on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dottiewilsonUK/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.