Wednesday, November 16, 2016

FREE 11/16 Bait Boxed Set by Colleen Charles


Bait (Alpha Billionaire Romance)


Discover this #1 HOT alpha billionaire romance with #1 bonus book included for FREE for a limited time!

Sexy East Coast playboy, Nolan Banks, is disturbing my perfectly buttoned-up life. He sleeps with celebrities, jets around the globe and thumbs his nose at the tabloids.

And every time he gets drunk and photographed with some random harlot claiming she's pregnant with his love child, I get the call.

Clean it up, Charlie.

Nolan's mess.

You see, I'm Charlene de Monaco, Nolan's corporate attorney.

Then he went and did it. Something so outrageous his daddy can't buy him out of it. I can't even lawyer him out of it. His only hope for redemption is pretending to straighten up and fly right. To act like he's in love with one woman. Committed. Monogamous.

It's a solid strategy.

Except for one fatal flaw.

He picks me.

This alpha billionaire romance is intended for mature readers 18+. 


Always FREE with Kindle Unlimited


Colleen Charles Bio


Two truths, one lie is one of my favorite games. It's so much fun! No really ... let's play. I'll go first:

1) I once sang the national anthem for college basketball.

2) I've been hit on by Bill Cosby.

3) My horse won an Arabian National Championship.

I answer all e-mails personally so contact me at the address below and we'll see if you're right ;). Then, you can test my skills.

In the meantime, I'll be writing stories with sassy, curvy heroines and swoon worthy bad-boy book boyfriends who have an a**hole edge and hearts of gold. I might sprinkle in some romantic comedy along the way. By my side will be my fur posse and a Starbucks.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading, enjoying and recommending the steamy romance stories stories that I write. When you share my work with others, it's so rewarding. Your word of mouth is my very best friend ... that, and your reviews. There is nothing more important to me than all of you.

I love to hear from my readers and answer all communications personally. You can find me at:

www.colleencharles.com - FREE FULL-LENGTH EXCLUSIVE NOVEL for new subscribers
colleen@colleencharles.com

Colleen Charles is the #1 author of thirteen #1 best selling steamy romance books on Amazon. She specializes in ice hockey romance, second chance romance and curvy girl romance. Her books feature alpha male bad-boys, are written in a series and are not intended for readers under 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.