Thursday, April 4, 2013

#AtoZChallenge Dee Carney

As I was researching new authors to add to the blog for this challenge, I came across Dee Carney. She writes urban fantasy, paranormal and interracial romance, and erotica. I have included one of her series below. You can find out about other series, some of which include free books, by clicking on the covers below.


Get to know more about Dee Carney:

My Space | Twitter | Goodreads | Manic Readers | Facebook | Website | Smashwords

And then check out her even spicier side as Morgan Sierra. Morgan's work is hard core and she holds back nothing! The following are book covers from her Fallen series. Again, you can access more of her books by clicking on a cover below.



Get to know more about Morgan Sierra:

My Space | Twitter | Goodreads | Manic Readers | Website 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.