Monday, April 28, 2014

'The Great Art of Life Is Sensation (The Risk of Being Tamed)' by Ashton Rhodes


Blurb: 

The Risk of Being Tamed Series The Great Art of Life is Sensation 

What freedom does submission offer? 

Ashton Rhodes bares her soul and describes her journey of surrender through the skilled and capable hands of Hendrix Larson. 

For the first time in her life, headstrong Ashton Rhodes was not in control. She had all but given up on being properly dominated. Her independent attitude left most men feeling they had taken on more than they could handle. 

Hendrix Larson however, showed no sign of intimidation when he thrust himself into her life. 

Dismissing her apprehension, Ashton allowed herself to be lead into a world of absinthe and secret clubs where anything was possible. 

She was finally submitting to the unknown and was certain of nothing more than one simple fact; Hendrix Larson was not to be disobeyed.

Publisher’s Warning:

Sexually Explicit Content

This book contains material intended for a mature audience, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults over the age of 18, graphic language, and material some may find offensive. This book is not intended for minors or persons under the age of 18 and should not be sold to anyone under the age of 18.



http://amzn.to/1lry82R

Ashton Rhodes had a story that demanded to be written, and she made sure that I told it accurately.

Who am I?

I am only the fingers on the keyboard and the strained eyesight at four in the morning. I live an average life of raising children and struggling to find outlets for my creativity. I would like to thank Ashton for helping me make this venture into a new medium and for the exciting stories I now get to share with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.