Saturday, December 5, 2015

#99cent sale! 'Mastered by the Maestro' by Dita Selby



EVIE
When my piano professor sent me to work with world-famous (and heart-stoppingly gorgeous) conductor Lorenzo Moretti, it was like a dream come true.

I’ve had a crush on him for like forever. Now he’s flirting with me, unbelievably enough, and while I know he’s a notorious playboy who’s got no shortage of beautiful women throwing themselves at him, I can’t help but want him.

If anyone’s going to break my heart I’d much rather it be him than anybody else …

LORENZO
She’s nineteen, beautiful, and incredibly talented. Shy and sweet, she’s unlike any of the many casual flings I’ve had in the past.

She’s also got a penchant for dressing in a way that seems designed to drive me mad with desire …

When a casual conversation reveals things about our respective pasts that make her off-limits to me, I know that I’ve got to rein in my obsession with claiming her for my own.

Except I can’t. 

*** 

Mastered by the Maestro is a steamy erotic romance novella (~36,000 words) featuring a dominant, alpha older man and an inexperienced but not-so-innocent younger woman. HEA ending, no cliffhangers.





Author bio

Dita Selby loves writing stories about very naughty women who know what they want in bed - and the handsome, dominant men who want them.

Find her:

On her website: www.ditaselby.com

On Twitter: www.twitter.com/DitaSelby

On Facebook: www.facebook.com/ditaselby

On Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/13617082.Dita_Selby

Sign up for her New Releases newsletter at http://eepurl.com/bgtAez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.