Wednesday, December 16, 2015

#Sale! 'The Complete Holiday Romance Collection' 18 books by Melissa F. Hart




Contains six full trilogies (18 books) of erotic holiday romance.

***

You Can’t Have But One Man
Buried In the Snow - Volume 1
Winter or Spring - Volume 2
The Decision - Volume 3

Smokey Mountains trilogy
Lost in the Woods - Volume 1
New Year Wish - Volume 2
Be Mine - Volume 3

Deceitful Appearances
Holiday Interlude - Volume 1
Getting Over Him - Volume 2
Returning Home - Volume 3

Season of desire
A Husband for Christmas - Volume 1
New Year Surprise - Volume 2
Winter Passion - Volume 3 


A Big Country Lodge Story
Out of Bounds - Volume 1
Strictly Business - Volume 2
Unfriendly Rivalry - Volume 3

When Naughty Becomes So Nice
Christmas Choices - Volume 1
Wrapped Up with Ribbons - Volume 2
A Fresh New Year - Volume 3



http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Holiday-Romance-Collection-trilogies-ebook/dp/B00AKCVMSM/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8


Author Bio:

I started writing romance fiction since I was 16 years old. I'm now a published writer thanks to the wonderful world of ebooks.

I live in Canada and I love the winter months. As you can see, I wrote several books related to the winter holidays.

I'm not represented by an agent and I'm a proud indie. I have learned how to create websites and edit images, design book covers, etc. All my books and what you see on this website I have created myself.

I'm currently a certified accountant but my dream is to be a full-time independent writer of hot erotic romance books.

Please visit my website: www.melissafhart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.