Friday, June 12, 2015

'Claimed by the Werebear Billionaire (BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance)' by Mackenzie Black


Blurb: 

Emily Carter is a beautiful, curvy, fiercely independent young woman with an untamed heart and a thirst for adventure. Searching for freedom and a fresh start, she left her past and her exboyfriend behind and accepted a new job in the Rocky Mountains. 

Jackson Halloran is the ripped, ridiculously good-looking billionaire CEO of Denver’s most prominent software company. But he has a secret: He’s a bear shifter. He scours the city streets, protecting innocent people to atone for his haunted past and the family he couldn’t save. 

Getting tangled up with a sexy as hell bear shifter wasn’t the adventure that Emily had in mind. But when Emily’s safety is threatened by a pair of devious cougar shifters, Jackson is compelled to protect her, whether she wants him to or not. After all, she’s his destined mate. Emily can’t deny the primal attraction that draws her to him, but she won’t submit without a fight. 

** This 12,000 word paranormal romance is a short standalone novella with an HEA ending and NO CLIFFHANGER. (Yay!) It contains steamy sex scenes and graphic descriptive language. For mature readers only.**

Read an excerpt:
I don’t know what changed in him, but there was no mistaking the urgency of his reaction. He threw his arms around me and pulled me in close to his body. I felt the muscles of his chest ripple and flex as he pressed himself against me. 
He reached up and held my face in his hands, finally looking into my eyes. I never noticed how beautiful they were. A deep, rich brown, lined with a brilliant golden ring that seemed so familiar. I was mesmerized. 
My heart raced as his warm breath hit my cheek, and I felt the wetness pooling between my legs. I wanted him to throw me down on the kitchen table, tearing my blouse from my body as his hands consumed my body with the passion that I felt in him, ready to burst from the seams of his tightening jeans. 
I closed my eyes and leaned in towards him, inviting the kiss. Please, can’t you see that I want you? I need this. You need this. I’m yours.

http://amzn.to/1FOz9cz


Author Bio: 

Mackenzie Black is a paranormal romance author living in a small mountain town in the Eastern US. She sits on the back porch, looking out at the mountains and fantasizing about the creatures that live there while writing steamy, sexy stories about shifters. Her imagination has always run wild with fantasy, so putting those stories down on the page has been a dream come true.

Author Central: www.amazon.com/Mackenzie-Black/e/B00ZE308EQ/ 

Twitter: @MackenZBlack 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.