Thursday, March 31, 2016

Curvy Seduction: Rebound (A Curvy Serial Part One) by Aidy Award



Curvy Seduction: Rebound


Curvy Girls rebound with style.

Angelina is tired of being the chubby doormat of a rich girl. She's thrown out her no-good, cheating bastard of a fiancé and now she's ready to rebound...with some revenge sex. What better way than to go out on the town with her friend and secret crush, aka her bodyguard. But, he's made it clear they are nothing more than friends.

Gray has been Angelina's bodyguard for years and in love with her for every second. When she finally kicks her stupid fiancé to the curb he's got a chance to help her be the beautiful, strong, passionate woman he always knew she was.

But, he won't be her rebound.

He will help her find that kinky desirable side of herself. Even if it's with two other men.

Curvy Seduction: Rebound is the first in a six-part serial telling the story of Angelina, also known as the present day owner of Angels and Devils, the BDSM club from the Curvy Love series.

Each part has a full story, but will leave you wanting oh, so much more from this tempting couple.

You'll have lots of fun getting more and more of Gray and Angel's story in each part of this curvy seduction.

Read an excerpt:

“Let’s get out of here and do something fun to celebrate your freedom.” 
“I am going to have fun. Sex is fun.” Or so I’d been told. Or so I had fantasized. 
“So this is about the sex.” 
I absolutely, positively, unequivocally refused to blush. I watched the bartender, mostly so I didn’t have to look Grayson in the eye while lying. “No.” 
He leaned in close and whispered so softly in my ear, his breath heating my skin. “You’re a horrible liar.” 
Liar, liar, pants seriously on fire. “I am not.” 
He didn’t back off an inch. “If this isn’t about sex, why did your chest and neck flush?”

I could feel the heat creep up my face like the warmth from a good glass of red wine. “It’s the alcohol. Plus, why are you looking at my chest anyway?” 
“There isn’t a man in here who isn’t.” His eyes rose back up to mine. “And you’ve only had about a half a sip of that whiskey and even less of the beer, so good try.” 
I grabbed the shot glass, downed the remainder, and slammed it on the table. “Fine. It’s about the sex.”

The tables around us went quiet. Oops. I said that a bit too loud.

I smiled and held my beer aloft, toasting the gawkers. 
If Gray didn’t like my plan, that was his problem. It had taken a lot of cajoling to get him to go along with my scheming, after several false attempts. I certainly didn’t have the cojones to do this on my own. I needed a friend…and a bodyguard to pull this off. 
I lowered my voice for this go around. “So what if it is? I’m entitled to spread my wings, or in this case my legs, if I want to. If I want a one-night stand and to have sheet-sweaty, shouting sex, I’m going to have it. I’m not engaged anymore. I can have dirty, dirty sexcapades with anyone I want.” 
Gray nodded and his eyes flicked down to my chest and back up. “Yes, you can. It’s about time, too.” 
Uh, not the reply I expected. “What’s that supposed to mean?” 
He chuckled. “Just that I doubt Sparky was very imaginative in the sack.” 
“I have no response to that.” Mostly because the only correct comeback would have been duh. 
Gray searched my eyes then smiled. “What turns you on, Angel?” 
You. This time it was no light flitter in my belly, this was a full on hurricane of butterflies attacking my internal organs with a barrage of trembling beats. Oh no. “I’m not talking about this with you.”

“If you really want to get your rocks off, this isn’t the place to do it.” 
“You’ve got someplace better?” I sipped my beer and looked around the dank bar. Okay, so anyplace was probably better than here. 
“Yes.” 
“Where?” Please say the carriage house, or the back of the limo, or my room, or on one of his motorcycles. Not that I had spent anytime fantasizing about how sex on Gray’s motorcycle would work.




Aidy Award Bio


Once upon a time, there was a girl who lived to write stories of happy ever after. During the day. But at night, oh at night, her world transforms into one of dark desires, deep passions and the forbidden.

She combines the two sides of her imagination by penning stories of erotic romance, true love, and dirty fun.

Read the delicious fantasies of hawt heroes and heroines you want to be or want to be with, come to life under the covers and between the pages of Aidy’s books.

Connect with Aidy on social media!

Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Goodreads / Instagram

And her website. www.AidyAward.com

Join her Curvy Connection.newsletter and get a Curvy Love adult coloring book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.