Thursday, August 6, 2015

'Tamed by the Billionaire' by Judy Angelo now on Audible!



Blurb:

Serena Van Buren, the privileged daughter of a wealthy businessman, can't wait to begin her three-month tour of Europe with her college mates. Little does she know that fate has other plans in store!

Instead of dancing with handsome Italians and dining with charming Frenchmen Serena finds herself trapped in a six-month internship with overbearing business tycoon, Roman Steele - an arrangement orchestrated by her own father.

Serena is determined to show Roman that she won't yield to the demands of any man, boss or no boss. She's a Van Buren, after all, known to wither a man with one look. But Roman Steele is like no man she's ever met before. Suave, sexy and stunningly handsome, there's something about him that she can't resist. It looks like Serena Van Buren has finally met her match.

A sweet and saucy romance that will have you smiling....

Get it on Audible today!
You can also hear a sample!

Also available in ebook and paperback on Amazon
http://amzn.to/1IQqv2d


Author Biography

New York Times and USA Today Best-Selling Author

I fell in love with romance novels as a teenager and have never lost my passion for these stories of love and life, conflict and reconciliation, relationships and family. For me, it was a natural progression from reading romance novels to writing them (I've always loved creating stories of my own). There's just one little problem - I keep falling in love with each new hero I create. Would you call that cheating? (smile)

When I'm not writing, I'm reading psychology. Fascinating stuff! My book shelves are loaded with textbooks, right next to tons of romance novels. My son calls me a book nerd and I proudly accept the title. What can I say? Books are my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.