Tuesday, August 25, 2015

'Claiming Crusher (Savage Brothers MC)' by Jordan Marie


Blurb:

I've claimed her... She's mine.

Crusher

The moment I saw her I knew I was in trouble. I just didn't care.
Once I knock down her walls and get a taste, I know she's it.
I'll have her and no one will get in my way----not even my club.
She's trying to run. That won't happen.
I'll use whatever I can just to keep her.
I'm an expert at making women give me what I want.
Dani just doesn't realize who she's dealing with yet.

She will.

Dani

I'm running.
I'm have secrets that will kill me someday. I need to stay ahead of them.
I run straight into his arms.
Zander's trouble. I know, because he sets my body on fire.
One taste of him and I keep going back, even when I shouldn't.
All I need is his body, his touch and his deliciously dirty mouth.
He's not mine to claim.
One more taste and I'll leave.

Before my past finds me...

http://amzn.to/1WFMxus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.