Friday, June 26, 2015

'Kennedy in Denver' by R. Colora


Blurb:

Kennedy Brennan was just about to start her life after graduating from the Barton Music Conservatory. She and her three best friends decide to have one last night out before the graduation ceremony the next morning.

Accepting drinks from a secret admirer brings her life to a screeching halt. After waking up from a coma and facing her attacker during a trial, she changes her identity and starts a new life in Denver. Finding an old run down building across the street from her favorite bakery, she plans to start a Music Conservatory of her own.

The only thing standing in her way is Billionaire Real Estate Developer and One of America’s Most Eligible Bachelors Easton Kerrigan.

Kennedy and Easton's Story is the beginning of a seven book series involving The Kerrigan Siblings and Friends.

All books are standalone and have a Happily Ever After for the main characters.

These books will contain extremely dark subject matter and the couples face a lot of hardships before they find their HEA.

This book contains GRAPHIC SEX SCENES, STRONG LANGUAGE, and VIOLENCE.

http://amzn.to/1BGeZVG


Author Bio:

I'm NOT novelist I'm not even sure I would consider myself and author, I'm just a mom who likes to write stories, these stories are a fiction but come from personal life experience. I enjoy DIY Pinterest projects and crafting. I have a craft room that is now doubling as my writing room. when I write I like to listen to the music, Josh Groban seems to be my go to station on Pandora.

I was born in New York and went to P.S. 173 in Washington Heights and P.S. 246 in the Bronx. When we moved to Florida I started Elementary school at Maplewood Elementary before completing school at Cresthaven Elementary in Pompano Beach, I went to Deerfield Beach Middle School and Deerfield Beach High School before leaving the area for a fresh starts I landed in Bradenton, Florida where I now live with my husband and three daughters; I spend my days as a stay at home mom driving my kids to schools and after school activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.