Tuesday, June 9, 2015

'Mine: A Stepbrother Romance' by Caitlin Daire


Blurb:

I hate Mason Crest.

That rich, sleazy, arrogant bastard thought I was some sort of cheap prostitute just because I work a minimum-wage job as a waitress instead of attending college or whatever else most nineteen-year-olds apparently do. Yep, you heard that right. He tried to buy me for the night, according to one of my best friends who works with me, and my friends have no reason to lie.

But now everything’s changed. I’ve just discovered that my biological father is a billionaire, and he’s now married to my favorite actress whose son just so happens to be…yep, you guessed it…

Mason.

So now he’s my stepbrother. We have to share a house, but thankfully that house is massive. It should be easy for me to stay out of his way. It should be easy for me to ignore his handsome face, his broad shoulders, his perfect abs…all I have to do is remember that he’s a grade-A prick.

So why can’t I stop thinking about him?

**Warning: This book contains lots of HOT sex, drama, adult language and some violence. If this is not the kind of stuff you like to read, skip this book. Enjoy!**

http://amzn.to/1QmAdP3

Author Biography:

Caitlin Daire writes about sexy men and the smart, curvy women who love them. She has found her own happily-ever-after ending with her husband and two kids.

Want to keep updated on her new releases? Sign up for her newsletter to be the first to know about new books, specials and promotions! Copy and paste this link into your web browser: http://eepurl.com/blFf9X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.